Elder Law TerminologyClick on the Areas of Practice below for definitions.
How Barchet Law helps…
Tailoring your solution
No situation is the same, and we understand that. We listen to you and shape our services to fit your unique situation. We recognize the importance of understanding our elderly client’s objectives and accomplishing their goals.
We provide a wide variety of services to elderly individuals and their families. Our attorneys provide guidance to our clients in the areas of:
- Asset Protection
- Medicaid or Mo HealthNet Assistance and Qualification
- Guardianship Planning and Proceedings
- Estate Planning
- Disability Planning
- Trusts and Estate Administration
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Nursing-care planning
Advising your decisions
Nursing or care facilities may lead to a significant loss of personal independence. It also comes with a tremendous financial cost. We lend a listening ear and a helping hand as we counsel elderly individuals and their families about options that may be available for the payment of care and the services available in Mid-Missouri.
Ensuring your future
We work with elderly individuals and their families guiding them step-by-step to preserve assets for a spouse and for future generations. We recognize the importance of maintaining a high quality of life and we counsel our elderly clients and their families on the most effective means by which to accomplish that goal.
Elder and Senior Resources
- Services for Independent Living
- Boone County Senior Resource Directory
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Central Missouri Area Agency on Aging
- Social Security Administration
St. Charles, Missouri
- Alzheimer’s Association of St. Louis – Resource Guide
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging
- Senior Community Resources for Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis Area Agency on Aging
That isn't all we do
Take a look below at the other services we offer.